Monday, February 9, 2009

Dream(English Blog With Bad Grammar)

It was my dream and sah2 la I was the hero ye tak. In my dream, I have a cute Indian girlfriend which I already forgot her name(celaka, pagi tadi masa tgh blur aku ingat). We've got a little problem with a brutal, sadis serial killer who come from mana tah mana aku tau. So in the dream, I fight him like Tony Jaa do in Ong Bak 2. Like other typical crook guy in Malay drama, he got a knive. I feel sorry for him because this is my dream and I was the hero, so automatically I won then fight. I kill him without any belas kasihan. After killing him, my girlfriend's mother arrived at that place. She said to me "Thank you for saving my daughter. Now I know you are a nice guy. I let you marry with my daughter." So I look at my girlfriend and said " So, when we are going to be married?"

As my girlfriend open her mouth to say something, I hear my friend say " Woi bangun la bodoh! You've got interview today ngos!"

I look at my watch. 12.15 p.m. The interview is at 10 a.m. SHIT!

1 comments:

agent_sesat said...

mimpi ko?
mimpi saper?? hahahaha...

klakar siot..
ko menghappykan aku yg tgh pening membuat akaun..hahaha